FVHS High School Program vs the FVHS GED® Test Preparation Program
- Includes Practices Tests Based on GED® 2014 Test
- Includes Integrated, "In-Session", Unlimited Tutoring
- Program Completed 100% Online, Accessible 24/7
- Includes All Materials, Instruction, Study Guides
- Pre-assessment Creates Focused Learning Path
- Target Completion Time Is Under 90 Days
FVHS adult high school students all have the same objective. They need to receive a recognized high school credential to find a better job, attend a college or trade school program and secure a better life for their families. If this describes you, you are in good hands. At FVHS, we know exactly what you need, and we are here to help you in the fastest time and at the lowest cost.
FVHS is a recognized leader in high school solutions. FVHS has thousands of happy adult high school program graduates. Supporting adult high school program students is one of our specialties. If you are over 18, supporting a family, struggling to keep a good job, or finally ready to position yourself for a great career, we will help you in the shortest time, at the lowest cost, and with the most support of any program in the USA...it is that simple.
Contact us now to learn more about why we believe our 90-day, GED® Preparation path is right for you. Before you do, take a few minutes to learn more why this program will get you on your way faster and at the lowest cost of any program. Find out why "free" programs are "enticing" but fall way short of providing you the convenience, flexibility and critically needed learning support that the FVHS programs will provide.
DON'T DELAY...YOUR FUTURE BEGINS TODAY!
Facts About FVHS Adult Programs and the perception of a GED®
- FVHS Programs are completed 100% online including integrated teacher and tutor support while you are in the lesson plan. Other programs either give you a platform that you navigate on your own or put you in a room with a book but with little guidance.
- FVHS is an accredited high school program. We have great diploma path programs but for our adult students, they really do not align well with your ultimate goals. You want to go to college not take a year to finish high school. When other high school programs talk you into their diploma program, they are thinking more about their financial benefits, not yours!
- Preparing and studying for the GED Test® through FVHS, then taking the GED® test at a testing center, will take less time, at a much lower cost of what earning a high school diploma will cost. You could be applying to a community college in a matter of months, rather than years.
- FVHS's GED® Prep program is 100% online, and comes with Unlimited, On-demand Tutoring, 6 days a week (7A to 11P Eastern Time; 4A to 8P West Coast Time). Compare that to "Free" prep courses at testing centers or practice test platforms that have limited hours, force you to travel to them, make you work around their schedule, force you to take time off of work, and often times are NOT even allowed to help you LEARN. These "free" prep courses are normally just you sitting in a room with a practice test, a pen and a piece of paper, with NO qualified support.
- Preparing online enables you convenience, schedule flexibility (from the comfort of your own home or anywhere your computer has wifi), and with the support of a tutor that actually helps you LEARN the material you will be tested on.
- A GED® Certificate is accepted by our college partners and will help you reach your college and career goals fast! Our goal is not to enroll you in our school. Our goal is to get you on your way to your ultimate goal...fast. We believe our GED® Preparation Program the BEST way to quickly change the direction of your life, keep your costs low, completion time low, and create opportunities for your future success!
- Not only do our partner schools accept the GED®, all community colleges and most trade/technical schools accept GED® program graduates! You can enroll in a career program, or earn an Associates Degree at a community college (for a fraction of the time and cost) as a FVHS GED® program graduate.
- Most employers value a GED® certificate as equal to a high school diploma. Almost any job that requires a high school diploma, will also accept a GED® certificate as meeting their requirements
Facts About Taking the GED® (Release 2014)
The new GED® test for 2014 is not easy, especially if you have been out of the classroom environment for some time. However, you can do it, especially with the right program and FVHS teams support. You could purchase individual assessment tests from the official GED®online store or a complete package of assessments and online practice tests for about $169. When you finish that program, however, you will just know "what you don't know". You are then on your own to purchase tutoring or classroom instruction necessary to truly learn the required material. Remember, if your goal is college, you need to know this material to succeed in the next school program you take. FVHS graduates reach their ultimate goals fast.
Franklin Virtual High School GED®Preparation Program includes all assessment testing, optimized learning paths, integrated instruction and tutoring support, and offers an exceptional online alternative to any program you will find (online or offline). With FVHS, you will immediately focus on just what you need, study at your own pace and be ready for the 2014 GED® test in less time than any other option.
Personalized GED® Test Preparation with Virtual Tutor
Designed for Your Rapid Success
The FVHS Test Preparation Program includes everything you need to prepare for and excel on the GED® test. The program takes students through a diagnostic pre-test for each subject, allowing them to skip material they know and focus on specific improvement subjects. The online classes are developed to align with the GED®2014 so you are learning exactly what you need to learn, and nothing more.
Our process provides tools and methods that appeal to all learning styles. As a unique feature, the FVHS Preparation Program includes interactive video lectures incorporated in the 100% online program package. Unlike a normal classroom, students can start, stop or playback video lectures as often as necessary to ensure comprehension. The coursework for each subject area includes, in addition to the video lecture, an interactive vocabulary section, online content, journaling, practice/ homework and a final quiz. Finally, in each lesson, if you need assistance, you can use our integrated tutoring feature to get you exactly what you need to learn and move quickly through the lesson.
FVHS Coursework for the GED® includes
- VT-GED 2014 Reasoning through Language Arts 1-3
- VT-GED 2014 Social Studies 1-6
- VT-GED 2014 Mathematical Reasoning 1-4
- VT-GED 2014 Science 1-5
This program is accessible 24 hours per day, seven days per week, for the next 90 days.
If you are looking for GED® preparation classes and materials then you probably already know that you cannot take the GED® test online. The official tests are only administered by your state's Department of Education and conducted at official testing centers.
GED® is a registered trademark of the American Council on Education (ACE) and administered exclusively by GED® Testing Service LLC under license. This material [or content] is not endorsed or approved by ACE or GED® Testing Service. This practice test is not related to the Official GED® Practice Test™ produced and distributed by the American Council on Education (ACE) and the GED® Testing Service. ACE and GED® Testing Service LLC have not approved, authorized, endorsed, been involved in the development of, or licensed the substantive content of this practice test. Visit ACE/GED online