High School Program Options
Franklin Virtual High School (FVHS) is an accredited, American high school (9th – 12th grades) without boundaries. FVHS is accessible by career or university bound students from all around the world. An FVHS advisor can help you transfer credits that you have earned from your previous high school(s) and graduate months or years sooner than traditional international high schools programs.
Simply register now and let an enrollment advisor help you transfer credits and personalize a class schedule to meet your goals.
Career Prep High School Diploma - 취업을 준비하는 학생을 위한 고등학교 졸업장 취득
The FVHS Career Prep Program is optimized for students who want to focus on direct employment or employment oriented education options such as trade or vocational schools. Curriculum includes optimized core, elective, plus career oriented courses available within the FVHS curriculum. Students possessing an FVHS Career Prep High School Diploma will be readily accepted into industry and educational organizations offering 2-year associates degree programs and private schools in the USA. View Graduation Requirements
College/University Prep High School Diploma - 컬리지/대학 진학을 준비 학생의 고등학교 졸업장 취득
The FVHS College/University Prep Program is designed for students who plan to attend a major college or university. It includes optimized course selections (core, elective and languages courses) to assure acceptance into all major collegiate organizations including popular Ivy League institutions like Harvard, Princeton, Stanford, and Yale. View Graduation Requirements
고등학교 졸업을 위해 오직 24과목의 이수만 필요합니다.
위와 같이 하루 8시간 일주일 5일동안 공부를 기준으로 하면 1년내에 졸업이 가능합니다.
하지만 한국에서 고등학교 과목을 이수한 경우 이제까지의 성적표를 보내주시면 앞으로 몇 과목을 인정받고 몇과목을 이수해야 졸업이 가능한지 안내해 드립니다.
고등학교 졸업장을 이수하면 외국 대학에 직접 입학할 수 있습니다.
Foreign Language Support
FVHS courses are delivered and completed in English. However, FVHS realizes that our students are at various levels of proficiency in English. To enhance the learning experience, we offer translation and "text to voice" support in the following languages.
Text Translation (English to): Arabic, Armenian, Chinese, French, German, Haitian Creole, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Filipino, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai & Vietnamese.
Text to Voice In: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish.
International High School Alternative
Franklin Virtual High School presents our international families (and students) with an incredible American Education opportunity and value. Students are using FVHS programs to prepare before going abroad or affordably extending their American education experience after returning home. Many families are considering FVHS for language or college preparation course completion. Other students are taking recovery classes or full diploma issuance programs all delivered to their home by a recognized American high school. FVHS graduates are realizing rewarding futures by achieving acceptance at quality universities or receiving exciting employment offers worldwide.
- 4 credits in English
- English 1, English 2, English 3, English 4
- 4 credits in Math
- Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2, Pre-Calculus
- 3 credits in science (two labs)
- Earth/Space Science, Integrated Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics
- 1 credit in World History
- 1 credit in United States History
- .5 credit in Economics
- .5 credit in United States Government
- 1 credit in Fine Arts
- 2 credits in the same foreign language
- .5 credit in Health/Life Management Skills
- .5 credit in Physical Education
- 6 credits in electives
- Over 100 electives to choose from, including Novels, Psychology, Art Appreciation, Digital Arts, Computer Science, Game Design, Health Science, Marketing, Personal Finance, and more!
- Passing Scores on a Standardized Test (e.g. ACT or SAT). Preparation courses available:
- ACT Prep Math, Reading, Writing and Science
- SAT Prep Math, Critical Reading, and Writing
- Minimum Cumulative GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale
Minimum exit exam scores required for graduation:
- Minimum ACT scores: Reading 19, Math 15
- Minimum SAT scores: Critical Reading 430, Math 340
※ 고등학교에서 수강할 과목을 AP나 Honor로 변경하여 들을 수 있습니다.
We are limited with our AP classes however we have more honors available. There is an additional fee of 50.00 dollars per class per month.
★ 파트너 대학 리스트 > 링크